Multiple Channels from Single Bot

Hello

I am new to Botpress, I have one usecase to build, in which i am facing some issues,

Let me explain the use case.

1. on landing page of Bot Window, i will have 6 Choice buttons. Each buttons will be a separate Bot Channel. for instance
  2. HR Policy
  3. FAQ
  4. Support
    4), 5), 6) etc…

So when user click on 1st option, the window internally navigate to HR Policy Bot Channel in BOT window. now from there if i press back in Bot Window, it should come back to main window where those 6 options were visible.

Again from 6 option window if click on 2nd option it should navigate to respective Bot Channel.

Any point of time, if i go to same option again, the previous history should remain there in respective channel as it is.

Following approach i have applied

step-1: I have one main index.html page in my project. on that page i called two botpress js. One of inject.js and
other one is hrinject.js

Both js call different chat bots such as 
   <script>
          window.botpressWebChatHr.hrpol({
                            host: 'http://localhost:1331',
			botId:'hrpolicy',
			botName: 'HR Policy', // Name of your bot
		        hideWidget: true,			  
			botConvoTitle: 'Commercial Chatbot', // Title of the first conversation with the bot
			botConvoDescription: 'Online',
			backgroundColor: '#ffffff', // Color of the background
			textColorOnBackground: '#666666', // Color of the text on the background
			foregroundColor: '#0176ff', // Element background color (header, composer, button..)
			textColorOnForeground: '#ffffff', // Element text color (header, composer, button..)
			showConversationsButton: false, // Whether or not to show the conversations button
			showUserName: false, // Whether or not to show the user's name
			showUserAvatar: false, // Whether or not to show the user's avatar
			enableTranscriptDownload: false, // Whether or not to show the transcript download button
			enableArrowNavigation: true, //Whether or to to support arrow navigation (e.g scroll conversation, focus on buttons)
			enableReset: false,
			extraStylesheet: '/assets/modules/channel-web/examples/hrpolicy.css' // Define a custom style sheet to override Botpress styling
                           }); 

window.botpressWebChat.init({
		        host: 'http://localhost:1331',
			botId:'eprocure',
			botName: 'E-procure', // Name of your bot
		        hideWidget: true,			  
			botConvoTitle: 'Commercial Chatbot', // Title of the first conversation with the bot
			botConvoDescription: 'Online',
			backgroundColor: '#ffffff', // Color of the background
			textColorOnBackground: '#666666', // Color of the text on the background
			foregroundColor: '#0176ff', // Element background color (header, composer, button..)
			textColorOnForeground: '#ffffff', // Element text color (header, composer, button..)
			showConversationsButton: false, // Whether or not to show the conversations button
			showUserName: false, // Whether or not to show the user's name
			showUserAvatar: false, // Whether or not to show the user's avatar
			enableTranscriptDownload: false, // Whether or not to show the transcript download button
			enableArrowNavigation: true, //Whether or to to support arrow navigation (e.g scroll conversation, focus on buttons)
			enableReset: false,
			extraStylesheet: '/assets/modules/channel-web/examples/eprocure.css' // Define a custom style sheet to override Botpress styling
                           });
 </script>

step-2: Both chat bots call on button event like

$("#hrpol").click(function(){
         window.botpressWebChatHr.sendDemo({ type: 'show'});
     }); 

$("#dirpurchase").click(function(){
        window.botpressWebChat.sendEvent({ type: 'show' });
      }); 

Now, issue in first chatbot is when i write message in textbox and send then my chat bot misbehave like open and close again
     and again automatically and in second chatbot textbox made disable automatically.so, i m unable to write on it.

Also i want to know about that how on Botpress button event call specific bot base on botId or specific bot hide and show base on botId like  window.botpressWebChat.sendEvent({ type: 'show',botId:'hrpolicy' });