As basic as this is no luck yet. I test everything using the downloaded binaries because I want to ensure that future generations of Bot users get these functionalities and dont have to clone/fork on github and change source files.
The style customisation isn’t working. Its not about wrong links or wrong placement of css files. Its about something you can fix in five minutes. The extrastylesheet is simply loading before the default stylesheet and thus is overidden.
All this doesnt even need a pull request so please someone @ Botpress just make these changes and save the community from wasting the most precious commodity on earth, time.
How do we move forward and have an effective community when such a basic (very very very basic) problem is not addressed. I am literally close to tears here just check out the number of stylesheet related posts: