How to add Vietnamese language in language server?

Hi,

Could you please tell me the way to add the this language to botpress? I tried to search in the forum and github issues but unable to find the documents or notes.

Please help me give some ideas?

Thanks,
Thang.

Hi,

Botpress 12 does not currently support Vietnamese, so no language model is available. You would have to create your own. We plan to support Vietnamese down the road, however it is not on the immediate roadmap.

A data science blog is coming to Botpress that will among many other things, explain how we created the models.

Regards,
JB

1 Like

Anh ơi. A có tìm hiểu nhiều về con botpress này chưa ah. E đang gặp vấn đề về kết nối con botpress này với database. A có thể giúp e dc k ah

Hi Jbperron,

First of all, thank you for your reply!

When the science blog is avaiable please notify to me.

I added a above question since after migration to version 12, the accuracy of the extract slots is down.

Hi,

What version specifically are you running?
I believe, there was an issue with slots in 12.0.1

Also, what language are facing a regression with? Is this english?

Regards,
JB

Hi Jb,

I am using the version 12.0.3.

Hi thanghps,

That is strange, in most instances with seen an increased capacity in slot extraction.

You would have to share specific cases where you see a regression, for me to be of more help.

Regards,
JB

I believe this issue due to the below reason: I am using the language model is english to train and predict for vietnamese words. So i am find the way to add vietnamese word vectors from fasttext to bp by my self.

Thanks.

If you have enough ram, you can also use their pre-trained word vectors. They have one for Vietnamese.

Regards,
JB

Hi Jbperron,

I see the confidence of version 12.1.1 better.

Thank you.

1 Like