Hi, I read the tutorial about HITL, but there’s still something I do not understand. Would be so kind to give me more directions? Thank you in advance, and thank you for creating botpress.
The behaviour I would like to create follows:
- The user asks the bot something, on Facebook Messenger
- The bot decides to pass the conversation to a human
- The bot tells the user an operator will answer shortly
- The bot automatically pauses the conversation, it doesn’t answer the user anymore
- The agent receives an email alerting that the user is in HITL
- The agent has a conversation with the user via the administrator panel
- The agent manually unpauses the conversation
- As soon as the conversation is unpaused, the bot sends a specific message
Sorry for being detailed, but each of those steps has some hurdles, in particular the point number 4 and 5 . Which files I have to change, and how? At the end of this conversation, I would love to help improve the tutorial with the new info.