ExtraStylesheet issue

Hello,

I’m trying to customise the look of my bot, but I’m having issues when it comes to deploying. I’m using the extraStylesheet variable and customised ‘my-theme.css’; but the deployment method assumes I would just use the data folder to build the botpress/server image and deploy it to heroku.

My question is, how can I modify ‘my-theme.css’ so it be deployed on heroku? I tried adding a custome css file to data folder but it doesn’t work, I’m getting a MIME error.

I asked the same questions here . I think this issue isn’t being considered as a priority yet. For now change the bubble color (thats all you can do), manage your clients and keep your fingers crossed unless the changes you want are pertinent enough to warrant a disection and re-stitch

This is really sad… Everything started with such potential but I’m hitting wall after wall, trying to implement basic things.

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you know that we have big changes coming to the webchat in the next release! You’ll be able to customize the look and feel and add your custom web components to the chat.

Hang tight! :smiley:

3 Likes

Please refer to this thread: Foreground color not working on 11.8.0

Nice, this really adds something

coolies. can we just edit default.css directly. that would be swell!

When can we expect the new release?

Shall we edit default.css right now ?