Emulator display failure v 12.0.0

Hi there, I’ve been trying the latest version (for a couple of hours) and everything works good, except now the Emulator just disappeared somehow. I just get this message directly in the browser interface when I try to access it:

Could not display component

An error occurred while loading the component

Minified React error #31; visit https://reactjs.org/docs/error-decoder.html?invariant=31&args[]=object%20with%20keys%20{type%2C%20title%2C%20url}&args[]= for the full message or use the non-minified dev environment for full errors and additional helpful warnings.

Developer? click hereto see why this might happen

There are no extra clues via the CLI and it seems to be working well other than that. First time I restarted I could open the chat via the admin bot workspace and ask a couple of questions and then it failed and now this doesn’t work either and I get the same message there.

Any tips? :slight_smile:

Hi @mipodi, which bot template have you used ? Can you try out 12.0.1 also ? We fixed a couple of bugs with that release.

Can you give me the steps required to reproduce it ? It looks like an invalid payload was sent to the web chat.

Hi @allardy, I tried out 12.0.1 now and it works again. Thanks! :smiley:

(I use an empty template for one bot that I’ve filled myself and a welcome bot built on welcome template).