Conversation "undefined" not found error

Hi everyone.

I have installed botpress version 10.51.1 in linux server and manage to get it started. However, I am encountering an error whenever I tried to restart the “live bot”. The error message from the logs is as follows:

Conversation "undefined" not found Error: Conversation "undefined" not found
    at _callee$ (/var/www/bisybot/node_modules/@botpress/channel-web/bin/webpack:/src/db.js:96:13)
    at tryCatch (/var/www/bisybot/node_modules/regenerator-runtime/runtime.js:65:40)
    at Generator.invoke [as _invoke] (/var/www/bisybot/node_modules/regenerator-runtime/runtime.js:303:22)
    at Generator.prototype.(anonymous function) [as next] (/var/www/bisybot/node_modules/regenerator-runtime/runtime.js:117:21)
    at step (/var/www/bisybot/node_modules/@botpress/channel-web/bin/node.bundle.js:122:202)
    at /var/www/bisybot/node_modules/@botpress/channel-web/bin/node.bundle.js:122:383
    at tryCatcher (/var/www/bisybot/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/util.js:16:23)
    at Promise._settlePromiseFromHandler (/var/www/bisybot/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:512:31)
    at Promise._settlePromise (/var/www/bisybot/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:569:18)
    at Promise._settlePromise0 (/var/www/bisybot/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:614:10)
    at Promise._settlePromises (/var/www/bisybot/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/promise.js:694:18)
    at _drainQueueStep (/var/www/bisybot/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:138:12)
    at _drainQueue (/var/www/bisybot/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:131:9)
    at Async._drainQueues (/var/www/bisybot/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:147:5)
    at Immediate.Async.drainQueues (/var/www/bisybot/node_modules/bluebird/js/release/async.js:17:14)
    at runCallback (timers.js:789:20)

I have checked the sqlite.db file and there is a valid id for the table web_conversations. I tried to clear the table and restarted botpress but I am still having the same error.

Can anyone advice me on how to resolve this error?

Thank you.

Can you try removing the whole db-file? For the server I’d recommend Postgres instead of sqlite.