I am also thinking whether this might have somethign to do with Docker and updating files already on the Heroku server.
I made these changes to the JSON config files that we discussed above. I then copied these to a deployment folder where my Dockerfile resides. I copied the directory structure, and any files that I changed from the default value so this is what I have in my deployment folder on my local computer:
Then I do container login, push and release as per manual. I see that the changes are beign pushed to the Heroku server because for example I enabled the HITL and History modules, and I do see those on the live admin interface. But at the same time I also see an error message for my Messenger channel config file saying I should have a verifyToken value specified - even though that value IS specified in the config file.
So it seems as if some config values were being updated on the server when I deploy, whole others were somehow not. And not sure if the BotInfo values might be havign similar issues, i.e. the settign in my local config JSON files is correct, but for soem reason the live server doesn’t use those values.
I am just unsure how I could check that.